Thursday, September 01, 2005

Small Group


Well, I did it. I have officialy joined a women's small group. My emotions are torn. I am excited that I have finally taken this step and yet it opens all the old wounds up again. I am different now. Will they accept who I am? This group will never compare to my girls in IL. The way I miss those girls is overwhelming. I can't describe it. I long to be communing with them once again. It's not right. It's not fair.

Well, I did it. Hooray?









Erin clapping for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jackie R. said...

You are brave!
I am proud of you!
I don't think I am nearly that brave.
I bet it will be awesome - they are super lucky to have you... for real.
I miss our IL girls to and I miss you :(

4:07 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Good job baby cakes!!!!

Happy Birthday Erin Hope!!!!

Love you all much...

8:30 AM  
Blogger isaiah said...

something i need to do too. i forgot the six steps of a flourishing small group and the 5 signs of a fantastic shepherd though. how will i be able to move on?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Isaiah,

I really don't know how you will move on. You probably won't. I'd get crackin' my friend.

You made me laugh!

Emily

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

That is hilarious of Isaiah. What about "The 7 Deadly Sins of a Small Group Ministry" or "5 Keys to Building a Small Group Culture" ?
I was already worried about what I would so without the 5 G's and now Isaiah brings those up!? *pulling my hair out*

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home