Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Movie Quote Answers

Well, Drew inspired me to write the answers to the movie quote trivia. Here ya go.

  • "10 YEARS! 10 YEARS! 10 YEARS!!"--Grosse Point Blank
  • "The man up and vanshined like a fart in the wind."--The Shawshank Redemption
  • "Damn it's cold up here. They keep these Ferraris refrigerated, you know black people don't like cold weather. We're tropical people."--Gone in 60 seconds
  • "I'm your new friend Sam."--Garden State
  • "I look at you and I see two men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. Someday those two will meet. Should make for one hell of a football player!"--The Replacements
  • "Fat guy in a little coat."--Tommy Boy
  • "Just easing the tension baby." --"Well go ease it on someone else."--Happy Gilmore
  • "We are men of action, lies do not become us."--Princess Bride
  • "I'm your Huckleberry."--Tombstone
  • Amber: "Whats that mom used to always say?" Loretta: "Once a carn-ie, always a carn-ie"--Drop Dead Gorgeous

Great job everyone, but I must say, MOS you rocked it! Well done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily!!! i need your email because i dont have it and i want to talk to you soooo bad! i love you and miss you...

Randi

12:59 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Randi--I'm not sure how to do this, so I hope you check this. My e-mail address is cebell@comcast.net

Miss you!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home