Monday, July 25, 2005

Erin and Puking


Well, Curt and I had the joy of dealing with the parentlal duty of puke. Puke on the carpet, on the couch pillows, on pj's, on us. The whole 9. Poor thing just couldn't stop. The doctor says we are in the middle of a flu epidemic. Oh joy!

Wish I had something more insightful to share, but all that is really going on here is puke. I could come up with some deep and spiritual medaphore, but that just wouldn't be me right now, so I won't.

This picture was taken when Erin was well, but she looks a little sick in it, so that is why you get to see it. The one or two of you (Eve, Jackie) who read this.

Em

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

have you ever read dooce.com she writes all about her baby and poop. it is funny a lot of people read it.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hmmm, I'm thinking...no, he didn't!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home