Sunday, July 24, 2005

Random

Just a few obeservations and thoughts...

  • I saw Hootie and the Blowfish on Sesame Street today. No, I am not kidding. They were singing aobut crossing the street... "Hold my hand..."
  • I guess it is better than the Burger King commercial they did.
  • Did you know that when you have a kid you actually have to schedule time to take a duece? Really, it is true.
  • I love coffee so much.
  • Dreamed of, Dreampt of (how do you spell that?) anyway had a dream about Brodie. It made me sad.
  • Les Miserables is the most incredible story ever! 24601. It is a story of grace and it moves me everytime I think of it or listen to the sound track. (Which by the way Curtis despises.)

That is about it. I know I have more to say, I've thought about it prior to writing this, but at this moment all thought eludes me. I need a nap and so I am going to go and take one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

oh yes sesame street...
we are so far apart but soo close

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

coffee. mmmm. addiction. me likey. drink too much. nummies.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home