Thursday, August 11, 2005

Movie Quotes

Something for fun. Can you name the movie these quotes are from?

  1. "10 YEARS! 10 YEARS! 10 YEARS!!"
  2. "The man up and vanshined like a fart in the wind."
  3. "Damn it's cold up here. They keep these Ferraris refrigerated, you know black people don't like cold weather. We're tropical people."
  4. "I'm your new friend Sam."
  5. "I look at you and I see two men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. Someday those two will meet. Should make for one hell of a football player!"
  6. "Fat guy in a little coat."
  7. "Just easing the tension baby." --"Well go ease it on someone else."
  8. "We are men of action, lies do not become us."
  9. "I'm your Huckleberry."
  10. Amber: "Whats that mom used to always say?" Loretta: "Once a carn-ie, always a carn-ie"

Enjoy!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Viv M. said...

#4 - Garden State

that's all I can give... so sad...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

6-tommy boy
---i know take the easy way out..

6:38 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

You guys are awesome! Well done!

9:37 PM  
Blogger dbrown said...

#2 is Shawshank

#3 I KNOW I've heard before and it's driving me insane..

#5 The Replacements?

I'm disappointed in myself...but I'm inspired to craft a similar post to this one. With all credit going to you of course.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

for sure one has to be the replacements...i forgot we are like the only people on earth who liked that movie!!!

now i should know the fart in the wind thing because ya'll always use that.

12:18 PM  
Blogger John Daharsh said...

6 -- Tommy boy,
7 -- Happy Gilmore

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#8 is princess bride, isn't it?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hello Everyone! Sorry for not being available to let you know the answers. MOS is right except for #8, which as you already know, is Princess Bride.

Well done, you guys are good. I'll try to give some real hard ones next time!

MIss you all in IL!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh, sorry I was on vacation.
"A little place called... ASPEN!"

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home