Friday, July 29, 2005

Today

Some things I did today.

  • Woke up and begged Curt to get up with Erin so I wouldn't have to. It didn't work.
  • Drank coffee. Thank God for coffee. Yes, I am an addict.
  • I can't afford to feed myself, but I can always afford a cup of coffee. I'd say my priorities are a little out of whack.
  • Thought about the lyrics to Usher's "Yeah." Um, yeah, dirty, but I really like the song. "Little John's got the beat to make your booty go...**whack**"
  • Considered putting the laundry away and then made up an excuse as to why I couldn't. Today it was because Erin was asleep.
  • Why is putting the laundry away so frickin' difficult to do, but folding it isn't that bad???
  • Day dreamed about winning the lottery.
  • Decided that every blog from now on needs to have a picture. I like pictures.

On that note. Here is today's picture. I wanted something to make you laugh and I think this should do it. Our good friend Mikey road tripped with Curtis twice. Once from Oregon to Chicago. Once from Chicago to Oregon. Needless to say the trips were challenging. On the first one the "cabrio-gay" broke down and they had to drive in September with the heater on high the whole way. Anyway, he did this on photoshop and we think it is absolutely hilarious! Hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

SO FUNNY! And funnier having met mikey! Is he dating?

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home