Monday, March 20, 2006

Overwhelmed

This is the word I used most often right now. I have found myself crying at least once a day for about the last week. Ahhhh, when does it end? One thing after the next.

But, I know things will change. Life WILL settle down again... someday. When will that day be again?

I had to have a root canal. It doesn't seem to be taking at this point. I am in more pain now than before the "procedure." It now looks like I am going to lose the tooth.

So many good things, but so overwhelming.

God please come take over and let me take a nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colie said...

Emy - you are precious! Things will calm down and your tooth seems to be slowly getting better:-) - PTL! It does seem that everything happens at once. Let's go do the spa thing soon!

8:49 AM  
Blogger oldominion@yahoo.com said...

She's beautiful, simply beautiful.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home