Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Vote Is Yours

I watched the season finale to the Biggest Loser and I, like many others, was amazed at what the people on this show accomplished! Hunderds of pounds lost, energy gained, people's lives changed. Why can't we all just do that? Eat right... exercise. Seems simple. But, we all know it is not.

But these people did it.

But, oh yes, they also have the accountabilty of a nation. Watching them and waiting for an incredible outcome. Which they did not fall short on. So, it got me thinking. If I had that much accountability about what I ate, how I exercised, what my current weight is, what I would like to weigh... I could do it too. I mean, this is how weight watchers does it. Accountability, accountability, accountability. But, I can't afford to pay for accountability.

How could I accomplish such a thing?

Hmmm... oh yeah, my blog. Instant accountability. So, I need your input. Should I put myself out there: weight, measurments, BMI, body fat, the whole nine and use all of you (sorry but true) to help me in my endeavor to be healthier? Would it be embarassing? YES. Would it work? I think so.

So, the vote is up to you.

Free polls from Pollhost.com
Should I use this blog as accountability to lose weight?
Yeah, go for it. We will be the America to your Biggest Loser No, fork over the cash to Weight Watchers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colie said...

Oh yes Emy! Do it - what will it hurt? So the world knows your stats - who cares - if it will help you to like yourself better in the end then go for it.

Love ya!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

I want you to really THINK about that one and all that it implies. I love you my friend stats or no stats...Hey...I am BACK!!!! I love BFF!

3:26 PM  
Blogger John Daharsh said...

I should do this! I need to get in better shape/lower my cholesterol/lose weight and all that and getting motivated is not easy... I vote yes (although I didn't click your poll thing)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home