Monday, October 10, 2005

Tagged

OK, so I am really new to the blogger world. Apparently there is this cyber tag thing and I have been tagged so here goes...

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog. Then tag five other friends to see what they're listening to.

"Daughters"--John Mayer
"Just Breathe"--Anna Nalick
"I Just Called To Say I Love You"--Stevie Wonder
"Spare An Angel"--Chris Rice
"Grover's Little Ragtime Band"--Grover

OK, onto the tagging...
  • Evie
  • Mark Oliver
  • Jackie
  • Kathy
  • John Day-Harsh ;)

Uh, yeah, I'd do the little link think, but I don't know how. Help anyone? Thanks.

I look forward to reading your posts!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jackie R. said...

damnit!
I thought I was going to escape tag.

oh well.

maybe I feel a little special :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

i was just thinking the same thing and there was Kathy P saying that she had noone else to tag and I thought I had not...but lovely bff had to go and suck me in...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

yeah so is it a big faux paw that I messed up and tagged two people that were already tagged? not paying attention...

8:40 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I love you guys!

8:11 PM  
Blogger John Daharsh said...

ARGH you all already got all my tag-ees!

Em, to link:

While you are editing the post, make sure that "compose" is selected (at the top-right of the little editing box)

Highlight the text you want to link

Click the little link icon and paste in the whole address you want to link to -- it's easiest to copy the link from the address bar while you are visiting the site.

Does any of this make sense?

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home