Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Basics

Not really sure what to write about, but it has been a little while, so I figured I should. Here are the basics of what's going in my/our world.
  • As you can see from the picture Erin got a hold of my mocha while I was checking e-mail. She got REALLY upset when I took it away.
  • Curtis only has 8 more months of school left!
    Still trying to sell the Explorer.
  • Watched an amzaingly funny British show called, "Little Brittian." If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up. Best Buy.
  • Watched Crash... What can I say, Wow!
  • Watched Crash for a second time. Uh... yeah, Wow!
  • Considered whether to finally break down and send out Christmas cards this year.
  • Decided that if I do the above I'll have to keep doing it year after year after year. AND I'd have to buy a butt load of stamps!
  • I think I've decided not to do Christmas cards.
  • Erin slept through the night!!! Hooray!!!
  • My small group is surprisingly (sp?), well, great! I am learning lots and getting the chance to open up again. It's good.
  • I feel settled. I like my life. Life is good.
  • Thanks God.
  • And oh yeah... Got REALLY frustrated with these freaking bullet points!!







3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Em - It's Mark. Nice blog. Thought I would say hello. Take a look at my blog - I wrote about "Crash" last week. Very odd.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Viv M. said...

oh my gosh!!! erin is the cutest ever!!

love ya em!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

Crash is incredible huh? Saw it months ago but still haven't processed it I don't think.

Erin = incredibly cute & if she's already swiping your mochas, then she is a girl after my own heart!

Hey - I'm so glad that the small group was great! You have given me hope and eventually I will have to duplicate your courage in trying one out. :)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home