Monday, October 24, 2005

20 Random Things

Here goes:

  1. I suck at any kind of geography.
  2. I love the smell of gasoline.
  3. I have really high arches in my feet.
  4. I hate turning off the light at night and going to bed, even though I love to sleep.
  5. I don't clip my finger nails, I bite and peel them.
  6. When I was a child I was featured in color on the front page of the newspaper wearing an orange sheep dog shirt and purple cords. (I dressed myself that day.)
  7. I used to get mistaken for a boy ALL the time!
  8. My brother taught me how to kick guys in the balls. That was all well and good until I used it on him.
  9. Certain things make my teeth feel numb. (ie: Fish that you can see through.)
  10. I tend to kill plants... often.
  11. I know how to give a shot.
  12. I used to rock climb natural rock.
  13. My name was almost Cami.
  14. I audition for American Idol in the shower all the time.
  15. I was often sick as a child.
  16. I only like to read fiction suspense novels.
  17. Curt and I danced to You've Got A Friend In Me from Toy Story for our first dance at our wedding.
  18. I spend lots of time curling my eyelashes.
  19. I absolutley LOVE to laugh!
  20. I am figuring who God is and how we fit together again. And I am really happy about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

I like watching you curl your eyelashes...is that weird or lezbo???

8:42 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Well, I like to smack you in the boo-tay... is that weird or lezbo?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

I think both - both of you are both weird and lezbo :)
Although Emily's fetish is less eerie than Eve's.

Emily Bell - I just came over here to tell you I am SO SO glad that I got to see you when I was in Illinois land. I can't tell you how many times better it made my trip. Tell Curt it was good to see him too but I can't leave that note on his blog b/c I can't bear to look at it again! And soooo wonderful to see your sweet little adorable baby girl! Love you!

ps - I also love the smell of gasoline, am jealous of your high arches, you should def. post the newspaper pic... and I find this incredibly interesting "I hate turning off the light at night and going to bed, even though I love to sleep." because I have that same thing!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home