Saturday, February 25, 2006

Life and BFL Updates

Well, so where the heck have I gone to, right? Well, that is a very good question. Let me start by saying I am so sorry it has been soooooo long. There has been a lot going on in life, and I mean a lot. Here we go...

  • Curtis graduates in May!
  • He has been applying with the Corvallis Police Department.
  • He recently received the, "Thanks for your interest, but we are not interested letter."
  • It is actually really good news. In a lot of ways a big relief for both of us.
  • I was offered a job. (20 hours a week from home working as an admin. assist. for a local christian radio station.)
  • I took the job. :)
  • I am now famous because I have recorded 3 commercials! Very fun.
  • After interviewing for the job, but before I found out if I got it I found out I was pregnant.
  • Yes, pregnant.
  • We were shocked. In a REALLY good way, but shocked none the less.
  • We started to looking for homes.
  • We found a home.
  • We made an offer.
  • It was accepted.
  • We are now dealing with all the "get a home" money crap you have to deal with.
  • Uh, yes, pregnant.
  • I am now 12 weeks along.
  • Needless to say, I have not stuck with Body for Life.
  • Though, I am proud to say I haven't gained any weight... yet.
  • I wanted to wait till we heard the heartbeat before I posted, so sorry for the long departure.
  • The due date of this baby is one day after Erin's due date. So, two years apart.
  • Life is good.

We are so excited for all the blessings we are experiencing. It has been a whirlwind to say the least. I can't wait to see what this year holds. It was just my birthday and I have always said my 33rd year would be my best... looks like it is turning out that way.

And oh, one more thing. I have finally started watching 24. I am now an addict.

7 Comments:

Blogger dbrown said...

HOLY SHIT!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I was getting a little frustrated with your lack of updating but I'll give you a full pardon now that I see the reason.

I can't believe it!

Why am I always the last to know these things??

10:36 PM  
Blogger Viv M. said...

HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!!!!

Congratulations guys!!!

Emily, seriously, if every time you come back from posting hiatus you're going to have such big news, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!! :-)

Keep us updated!! post sonogram pictures and all that jazz!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

Hey NO FAIR! I was going to start my comment with:

HOLY SHIT!

Great minds think alike I guess!

WOW WOW WOW that is so so so exciting and amazing and crazy and wow. So many things about that post made me smile & happy for you guys. That's crazy how pretty much every area of life has changed in some way. Oh my goodness.

I just gave Mark a shout out that you guys are pregnant (he's on the pot - somewhat like Curtis' picture) anyhow - it was cute - he yells back "Oh Good!"

And finally a big smile for 24! LOVE IT! & love you guys!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kristenanne said...

CONGRADULATIONS!
So excited for you...all of your news!
xoxo from a state way too close to not come visit you!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

How wonderful is it that we have so many friends that love us. Thank you all for all your support. We miss everyone way too much to talk about.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

YEE HAW! Now I don't have to watch who I tell...Love you ALL!!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

EMILY BELL!!!! Yea for more babies! Congrats and happiness and love and way to go! I'm so excited for everything that is going on and will continue to pray for and think on you guys! Yea!!!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home