Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Stats

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 170
BMI: 23
Body Fat Percentage: 24.5
Measurments:
  • Chest: 38"
  • Bicep: 12"
  • Waist: 33"
  • Hips: 43"
  • Quad: 21"
  • Calves: 14"

Resting Heart Rate: 60

Cholesterol: (Results not in yet.)

Blood Pressure: (Need to go the ol' grocery store and use the free one.)

Right now most of my clothes are a little on the tight side. I am anxious to feel comfortable in them. And as far as my energy level goes... well, I am tired. Almost always.

We started this week. The day after Christmas. So far it has gone really well. I feel really good about working out, though I am really sore. And the eating right really makes a difference in how I feel especially at the end of the night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colie said...

You are on your way! I'm very excited for you and you have motivated me to exercise more and eat healthier. I need to get this chocolate out of my house first - better eat it up:-).

7:04 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

isn't your bmi normal???

7:39 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

i know i am a brat...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home