Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still Pregnant

Well, the due date has come and gone and I am still pregnant. Hopefully the little man will decide to come visit us sometime soon. There comes a point when you are pregnant when all rationale runs out the door. My thoughts make no sense at all. For instance:
  • I am going to be the first woman on earth who is pregnant forever.
  • When the phone rings I think, maybe this is someone telling me I am going to go into labor.
  • I hate the doctor for not inducing me. I hate the doctor for not inducing me!
  • Can I just sleep until he is ready to come out?
  • If I push on my belly can I make my water break?

I know I am so blessed to be pregnant at all, but I am so ready for this part to be over! Pray for pain all, pray for pain!

4 Comments:

Blogger Viv M. said...

May your water break sooner than you can say, "i think my water just broke!" :-)

Hope you're getting some sort of rest in the midst of it all, though...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Colie said...

Hang in there Emy! He is coming soon:-).

7:19 PM  
Blogger Viv M. said...

YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!! Eve says he's a big boy! CONGRATULATIONS EM, CURT, AND ERIN!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger dbrown said...

Congrats guys!!

Now just move back to IL and all will be right with the world.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home