Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2 Weeks Tomorrow






Ian is officially one week tomorrow! He is doing great. Already 10 lbs., he is not missing any meals, but has allowed us the previlage of decent sleep. What a good baby! Everyone says he looks just like Curt, but what is new?

Since I didn't write much about the delivery, here are the basics. It was MUCH faster than Erin's. Got the hospital at 4:00 am and had him at 8:37 am. Pushed for a total of 10 minutes, much better than Erin's 1 hour 45 minutes pushing marathon.

All n' all everything is great. We feel very complete with Ian as part of the family.

Oh, by the way, the belly picture is for Vivian.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Smelser said...

Love the site!!! I love the photos!!! I have even set up our own blogger site now... BUT... how do you post photos??? I can't figure it out.
Love, Kim (Mickey)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Kim Smelser said...

Emily - I figured it out... so i don't need any advice on the photos! Here is the link to ours... http://stanwoodsmelserfamily.blogspot.com/
I absolutely LOVE the photos!!! Your children are so beautiful!!! Isn't that weird to say "your children"??? I can't believe I have two children as well!!! How blessed you are!
Love, KIM

9:48 PM  
Blogger Viv M. said...

BELLY PICTURES FOR ME!!!! You rock!!! thank you!!! I'm so excited for you guys! now, go back to sleep!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger John Daharsh said...

He's a cutie. You have a great looking family Em!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home